Announcements and Important Events
SSHS Parents and Athletes,
With the announcement of the approved CHSAA 2020 -2021 season schedule I wanted to clarify a few things:
-First It's great news that the state has approved all sports for the 2020-2021 school year! Obviously there are major changes for this year. Undoubtedly there will be challenges, but I know I'm not alone in my excitement to get back to SSHS athletics!
1. If your child was signed up for a Fall sport and that sport has moved to a new season we will file their registration and physical and you will not need to re-register for that sport.
2. If you wish to transfer your current Fall sport registration to a different sport please email Ann Brenner firstname.lastname@example.org and she will make that change.
3. I have attached the current SSSD guidelines for activities. CHSAA also outlines guidelines specific to each sport in the sport specific bulletin. https://chsaanow.com/bulletins/
4. Activity Fees will remain the same as previous years, and will be collected prior to the start of each season: $180 for first sport, $165 for each additional sport.
5. We will continue to place the health, safety, and welfare of athletes, coaches, and community as our primary concern. We will all need to continue to be flexible and accommodating as we work through this time. Thanks in advance for your continued understanding. GO SAILORS!!
Luke DeWolfe MS, CAA
Athletics & Activities Director
Steamboat Springs High School
TOGETHER WE SAIL