Announcements and Important Events
Steamboat Springs High School offers six different sports that students can participate in the fall. For more information regarding each of these sports, please contact the head coach. Some of these sports will be offering mini-camps this summer that you can also participate in. The first day of practice for 2019 fall sports is Monday, August 12, 2019.
- Boy and Girls Cross Country: Lisa Renee Tumminello, 720-339-6924, email@example.com
- Boys Soccer: Rob Bohlmann, 970-846-3270, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball: Wendy Hall, 970-871-3548, email@example.com
- Boys Golf: Andrew Donner, 970-846-5228, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Tennis: Bill Conway, 415-533-3450, email@example.com
- Football: Shawn Baumgartner, 970-871-3666, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheerleading (fall and winter): Summer McParland, 727-424-1373, email@example.com
Please do not forget that there is also a mandatory fall sports parent and athlete meeting on Tuesday, JULY 23, 2019 in the theatre at Steamboat Springs High School.