Announcements and Important Events
Steamboat Springs High School offers seven different sports that students can participate in the fall. For more information regarding each of these sports, please contact the head coach. Some of these sports will be offering mini-camps this summer that you can also participate in. The first day of practice for 2018 fall sports is Monday, August 6, 2018.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country Team - Lisa Renee Tumminello. 720-339-6924 email@example.com
- Boys Soccer - Rob Bohlmann. 970-846-3270 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Golf - Andrew Donner. 970-870-1846 email@example.com
- Boys Tennis - Bill Conway. 415-533-3450 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Ed Cheerleading - Summer McParland. 727-424-1373 email@example.com
- Football - Shawn Baumgartner. 970-871-3666 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball - Wendy Hall. 970-871-3548 email@example.com
Please do not forget that there is also a mandatory fall sports parent and athlete meeting on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in the commons at Steamboat Springs High School.