Announcements and Important Events
2018 Fall Sports Registration Information
- Fall Sports MANDATORY Parent and Athlete Meeting – Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in the Theatre / Commons. Please DO NOT miss this meeting. There will be new information presented at this meeting. Coaches will also be present to meet with all of you and go over schedules and information for the 2018 season.
- Fall Sports Paperwork Due – Friday, July 27, 2018. This includes the online registration form, fees, sports physical, and baseline impact test. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! Anything that arrives after this date will be considered late and you may not be able to practice on the first day!
- Fall Sports offered at Steamboat Springs High School are: Football, Boys Golf, Boys Tennis, Girls Soccer, Volleyball, Cheerleading, and Boys and Girls Cross Country.
- Sports Participation Fees: $180.00 first sport of the school year. $165.00 if you choose to participate in a second fall sport.
- Baseline Concussion Test Fee: $15.00
PLEASE SIGN UP, GET YOUR SPORTS PHYSICAL SUBMITTED TO THE OFFICE, AND PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU CAN! PLEASE DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!
You can email, or fax your sports physical to the athletic office this summer to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-879-8039.
First day of practice for fall sports: Monday, August 6, 2018
Registration for fall sports is now open. Please register online at: http://www.steamboatspringshighschool.portal.rschooltoday.com/
We do not have hard copies of the registration forms. All sports registration is done online.