Announcements and Important Events
Spring Sports Information
- Spring Sports MANDATORY Parent and Athlete Meeting – Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in the Theatre / Commons. Please DO NOT miss this meeting. There will be new information presented at this meeting. Coaches will also be present to meet with all of you and go over schedules and information for the 2018 season.
- Spring Sports Paperwork Due – Friday, February 2, 2018. This includes the online registration form, fees, sports physical, and baseline impact test. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! Anything that arrives after this date will be considered late and you may not be able to practice on the first day!
- Spring Sports offered at Steamboat Springs High School are: Baseball, Girls Golf, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis, and Track and Field.
- Sports Participation Fees: $180.00 first sport of the school year. $165.00 second, third, fourth sport of the school year.
- Baseline Concussion Test Fee: $15.00
PLEASE SIGN UP, GET YOUR SPORTS PHYSICAL SUBMITTED TO THE OFFICE, AND PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU CAN! PLEASE DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!
First day of practice for spring sports: Monday, February 26, 2018
Registration for spring sports is finally online! Please register at: http://www.steamboatspringshighschool.portal.rschooltoday.com/